Painter For Hire
Painter for a day is a new service to deal with smaller jobs in high traffic areas that simply need to a painter for hire to refresh in a day, for example:
- Hotel & Leisure – high traffic areas such as lobbies and corridors are a popular call out.
- Schools & Colleges – popular with caretakers asking us to deal with multiple scuff marks that need touching up.
- Offices – frequently used to rejuvenate workplaces between repaints.
- Retail – used to spruce up sales areas to give customers a pristine first impression.
- Estate agents/Auctioneers have found this service to be a value for money method to help make the sale.
- Homes – preparing for celebrations at home or just needing to refresh tired areas, painter for a day offers great value offering quality precision for the perfect finish
The painter for a day program provides you, our customer with a Top Team Painter who holds a safe pass and MEWP licence for high work for 8 hours a day to do miscellaneous painting, repair and touch up work at the clients request. The daily rate includes all sundry items and materials necessary for repair and preparation. Paint is to be supplied by the client or we can supply it at an extra charge.
€200 per day
If you are worried about hiring the right painting and decorating contractor, this service allows you to consider Top Team Painters for projects of any size and to see if you like the way Top Team Painters work.
Get Your Free Quotation
Follow the button to our simple form and we will get straight back to youQUOTE
Painter for a day program includes:
- A professional Top Team Painter & Decorator
- A fully equipped Top Team Painter Van with all supplies
- 8 Hours of quality craftsmanship
What can be done in 8 hours?
- Touch up woodwork throughout home or workplace
- Freshen up walls and ceilings using existing colours
- High level work
- External touch up
- Prep and prime external wood work