Agricultural Building Painting
Top Team Painters offers County Kerry a dedicated agricultural painting crew that are specialist for the agricultural industry.
- Hay Sheds
- Grain & Feed Silos
- Dutch Barns
- Livestock Buildings
If you are thinking of repainting your buildings this year, the arrival of spring brings the start of our agricultural repainting season. We urge you to consider an dedicated agricultural specialist painter as it is vital to get the perfect finish with long lasting results.
- The process begins with preparation and a thorough pressure washing
- This will remove moss, lichen and loose or flaking paint.
- No pressure wash, no adhesion.
- We will then check the surfaces for peeling paint edges, rust etc and prepare these areas by hand and spot prime.
- We will apply the paint by spray, we only use the best spray painting equipment by “Graco”.
- We apply one full coat of premium quality oxide paint.
This will last for years; don’t be fooled into using the fast buck cowboys with their poor quality paint. A quality brand will give the longest possible time period before a repaint is necessary.
Get Your Free Quotation
Follow the button to our simple form and we will get straight back to youQUOTE